Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Musing the status of my blog...

So with the exception of a couple of blog posts I really haven't posted much on the good ole blog (GOB - HA! HA! HA!) since moving back from Korea.  Pretty much life has been crazy and I really didn't have anything novel to write about being back in the States.  I have also realized I am not interested in writing about being a military spouse or really identifying myself with that "culture" either.  I wondered if maybe I should just close up shop since I had lost my focus and my topic.  I have decided to not do that and instead will focus on my identity as a Math Teacher (SUPERHERO, say what?) and all my feelings and thoughts regarding education as well as the lighter side of teaching (kids drawing asses on their papers because the worksheet for asymptotes had a typo and said ASSYMPTOTES), as well as reflecting on my own teaching experiences and attempts to be better at what I love to do.  So, if you read my blog before for some other reason then go ahead and unfollow... I won't cry.  To those of you who do stay validate me with LOTS of comments, okay?

Now here is some random cuteness:


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I just got done checking out your blog and just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed my visit! Being that you are an army wife, I had a quick question and was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance. Thanks! – emilywalsh688 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Emily

MommyTaco said...

A real person here, leaving a real comment...how did I miss this post? More bloggies please! <3