Here are this week's questions:
What are some things on your bucket list?
I think Bucket Lists are a bit depressing and morbid but a few things I would like to do are learn to fly a plane, learn the guitar, go to Scotland and see Duart Castle...
How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far?
We will have been married 5 years this New Year's Eve (best anniversary date ever - you get fireworks every year) and I have been stationed at Fort Hood and South Korea. I say I have been stationed because while I stayed at Fort Hood, Adam went to Fort Lee, Fort Riley, Iraq, Korea (not in that order). We don't believe in uprooting my life (and making my resume a jumbled mess of short term jobs) if he is only going to be gone for a year or less or if he is going to directly deploy from the new place.
What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far?
I really don't have a playlist that sums up my whole life. I mean it would totally start out with some kick ass 80s music (I was born in 1979 so the first music I remember was 80s), then have some NKOTB, add alternative especially the Seattle sound movement (I am a Washingtonian), late 90's boy bands, rock and Emo and splash in a little opera and classical.
What is your favorite kind of pizza?
It is a toss up between 3 different types:
1. Ham, Pineapple and Mushroom,
2. Pepperoni and Green Pepper, and
What are three good things in your life right now?
- My family (including my parents, brother, husband, and puppies)
- My friends (all of them scattered around the world)
- Pizza - Living in Korea Pizza isn't a once a week thing it was before and it isn't as easy to get as it was before. Yeah, they have Papa John's, Pizza Hut, etc but it isn't the same as an American greasy pizza. So, on occasion when we go to the food court on post I savor my Anthony's Pizza.