Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #3

I started this two weeks ago and didn't get it finished.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Coming to you from beautiful Ketchum, ID where I am in a wedding for my best friend of University of Idaho, Kate!

It is that time again!  If you want to participate or check out the other participants click on the button or visit Wifeyofasailor's blog.

Here is this week's questions and my responses:

1. What is your favorite household chore?

Not a single one unless you count watching the DVR to "clean" up its hard drive.  Because I am GOOD at that.

2. What is your favorite childhood memory?

One Fourth of July when I was in middle school my friend, Brenda, and I were going to be in the lip sync contest at the street fair.  The day before our show we had rode our bikes to the firework stand and got as many fireworks as we could afford and rode our bikes back to her house.  On her way, and this doesn't sound so fun, our bikes tangled and we went down skinning our knees and destroying our fireworks.  The next day with scabbed knees that hurt really bad we went on stage and did our little routine to Linda Ronstadt and took SECOND place!

3. What is your most embarrassing moment?

It takes a lot for me to be embarrassed and I really can't think of a time when I was the most embarrassed.

4. What uniform of your spouse’s is your favorite?

He's in the Army and they aren't known to have the sexiest uniforms but any time there is dressing up involved I am happy.  The new uniforms are pretty nice though.

5. What canceled TV show do you miss the most?

Friends, hands down.  That show was awesome when it was on and it still is great.  I always wanted to have that life where I had friends who were there with you everyday like family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!

And that best memory sounds painful!