Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe






I am recycling this recipe for the Recipe Swap Thursday at Prairie Story.



Cheesecake Sopapilla

3 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 pkg crescent rolls
1.5 c sugar
1teas. Vanilla
1 stick butter, melted

Topping:
½ c sugar
2 tsp cinnamon
1 stick butter, melted

Directions:
Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 13 x 9 pan.
Whip cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and butter
Spread over crescent rolls.
Top with second pkg crescent rolls
Pour 1 stick melted butter over crescent rolls and top with sugar and cinnamon

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.

ENJOY!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh my! I so love recipes that are easy and I can tell this one is a winner. I have an extra crescent tube in my fridge right now.. I'm going to make this tonight!!! Thank you so much for sharing this today @ Prairie Story Recipe Swap! http://prairiestory.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am making this tonight too! You know it's good if I'm willing to make a special trip to the store just to get the indgredients.

Anonymous said...

YUM!!