Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Atheism Challenge: Day 11

Disclaimer: These are my beliefs and feelings.  I don't ask that you subscribe to what I say but I do ask that you respect me and keep nasty comments to yourself.

Day 11: Do you have/plan on having a career in the sciences? Alternatively: which branch of science intrigues you most?

My degree is in Mechanical Engineering and I worked for a while as an ME.  I am now a Math Teacher and I would like to say that is pretty related to science even though it isn't actually science but a lot of science wouldn't work if you didn't have math, right?  I find most all branches of science intriguing although I have always liked Physics and Astronomy the best.  I started studying Mechanical Engineering because I wanted to be an astronaut.

No comments: