- Get yourself a picture that is about 150x150 pixels (it can be longer but stay with this width).
- You can use Picnik.com to crop/resize. <-- AWESOME picture editor.
- Every blogger has a Picasa web album even if you didn't know it. Just sign in to Picasa web album with your Blogger login.
- To get the URL of your picture right click on it and select "Copy Image Location." It should start with http:// and end with .jpg (or some photo file type). You can test your link in a blank window to see if it opens.
- Make sure to change the location of your photo and your blog to the correct URLs.
<br /><center><img src="IMAGE LOCATION" /></center><br />
<center><textarea rows="4" cols="15" wrap="hard">
<center><a href="BLOG ADDRESS"><img src="IMAGE LOCATION AGAIN" /></a></center>
<span style="font-weight:bold;"> </span></span></center>
If you make a Blog Button leave the link in the comments and I will grab it.