Sunday, June 12, 2011

Picnik.com's New Collage Feature

So, no shit there I was...

... playing around on the internet and I needed to edit a photo so I automatically went to picnik.com.  If you haven't been here yet you need to because it is an easy and amazing program that allows you to edit photos.  There is all kinds of cool tools available to you for free and much more if you want to pay for their premium service.  Anyway, the other when I opened the page I noticed they have a new collage feature and couldn't wait to play around with it.
Tonight I did.  This is what I made:
It took me all of 2 minutes because the great thing about Picnik.com is that it can link to all of your web albums (in my case picasa), pull up all of your photos without having to wait for them to upload.  YIPPEE!

No comments: