Thursday, August 11, 2011

It is Friday, yo! {MFF #53}

Well, we have one week left before I have a room full of Pre-Teens/Teens attempting to entertain them while teaching them math. woo. I've been working hard to get ready this week working 1/2 days. Getting ready to go take my last Friday afternoon nap of the summer even. Anyway, here are the questions from wifeofasailor.com this week.

  1. The best thing my parents taught me to do when I was a child was to be responsible, honest, independent and strong. 
  2. However, one thing I wish they did differently was nothing honestly... my parents are awesome
  3. One thing I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t is fly an airplane... the one opportunity I had I got scared and wouldn't take the controls... one day maybe I will take some lessons and get my license.
  4. One thing I never thought I’d try but I have is living in Asia... and even though it is frustrating at times it is great to have the stories. 
  5. If I could give my 16-year-old self one piece of advice I’d tell myself that being a grown up isn't all that it seems so relax and enjoy being a teenager.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Learning to fly a plane is on my list too! I desperately want to take flying lessons.

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to live overseas and can imagine it would be frustrating at times.

Meg said...

following you now from MFF.

i too am a teacher, hopefully finishing my masters this year (yay pay raise!).

hope the school year goes well for both of us!
-Meg