Friday, September 2, 2011

MFF #56

Another week down... go to Wife of a Sailor to play along.

  1. My plans for this weekend include writing at least one calculus paper, but what I’d really like to do is play on pinterest
  2. I consider the Labor Day holiday just another Monday since I have to go to work
  3. My favorite meal for cookouts is hot dogs, but my diet wouldn’t agree. 
  4. So far, my favorite part of summer has been going home to WA and going whale watching with my whole family
  5. When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is not to try to make life different or to sit around thinking "oh woe is me."
Sorry it is so boring... I am tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great summer at home! I have yet to go whale watching and such a shame since I lived near the ocean until I was 21! Enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

Yeah it was amazing. I have lived in WA most of my life and this is the first time I have ever went out to do this and I definitely will go again.