Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let's Go Jewel Kade Shopping

Tell me this...

                     Do you love Jewelry? I do.
                     Do you love to be unique? I do.

Well, if you are like me then you are going to love this: I am now a stylist for JEWEL KADE!

If you aren't familiar with Jewel Kade they are a very unique and customizable jewelry line sold online or through home parties.  Their pieces are very feminine and unique and they look great for any occasion.

I will post some pictures of some of the pieces below and if you like anything go look at the website.  If you live in Eastern Washington and would love to have a party contact me... and lastly IF YOU WANT TO SELL JEWEL KADE you can be one of a very few group of amazing people who do it by signing up with me!

If you have any questions contact me via email (megandubyuh[at]gmail[dot]com) or on Twitter (@megandubyuh)

There is a giveaway in the very near future so keep your eyes here!

Happy Shopping!!  {https://megandubyuh.jewelkade.com/Home}

Picture from  Tiffany Dirks

Picture from  Tiffany Dirks

Picture from  Jewel Kade
Picture from  Jewel Kade

Picture from Tiffany Dirks

Picture from  Jewel Kade

Picture from  Jewel Kade

Picture from Tiffany Dirks

Picture from  Jewel Kade

Picture from  Jewel Kade

No comments: