Wednesday, June 11, 2008

First Post... this one's for you Melissa

Didya have that baby yet? You know I left you a voicemail the other day because I am a good friend? But anyway enough about that.

Back in March when I joined Gold's Gym I also signed up for some personal training sessions because let's be honest I have no clue what to do in there. I could wing it and just make it look like I was doing the right things but I really want to get rid of some of whatever is going on with my body. Well, I wanted to blog about my experience but never got around to it. Now we are at the end of the sessions, which should have ended a long time ago, but I had to go and get hurt after the first session. Damn calf swelling up to twice it's size!! The training has went well. The last few sessions have been with a new trainer since Sean, my first training, decided to find employment elsewhere. So, the two styles are totally different and I am completely confused now. I think everything has been for nothing except every once in a while you catch a glimpse of an honest to god muscle with definition!! Woo Hoo!

I am going to try and be better about posting but I can't guarantee a single thing.

Later.

No comments: