Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My political rant

All right so I am on a roll today. I have a killer sinus headache and I am finding it hard to concentrate. Anyway, so I was reading an article about how the Democratic Party have worries that Hillary supporters aren’t able to pull there heads out and vote for Obama. This worry is based upon comments on her website that have been left stating that they will now vote for anyone but Obama which would logically leave McCain (ICK!!). All right, this really peeves me that Hillary supporters are such sore losers that they can’t see to the future. I mean are they really so stupid that you can’t see that the only difference between Hillary and Obama is the glaringly obvious ones of gender and race? When it comes to policies they are pretty much moving in the same direction. So, get your head out of your ass and stop making the Dems all worried and stop threatening to vote for McCain because that is just dumb. Really? You want change yet you are going to vote for the one person who is most like the current administration. I always gave Dems credit for being well educated but I am not so sure about that right now. “HillDawg” lost… MOVE ON! If you can’t get over your own petty ego and you make me suffer through anymore days with the good ole boys then I will do something… not sure what right now but I will. I promise you that!

No comments: