Sunday, July 27, 2008

Crazy Weekend.

Well, the weekend is almost over. I have a couple more till I get to start my new job and I have a bunch of doctor appts so I can get all caught up on my health since I was too busy from driving back and forth to work so damn much. It has been freaking hot here. It is 100+ degrees right now at it is 7:30 pm. Just insane!!
Overall the weekend was good. I got to chat with an old friend on Friday. It was really good to catch up and I hope now that we are back in touch it stays that way. Yesterday, I found out that I am going to have to start wearing glasses daily. My far vision has gotten pretty bad and I really hadn't noticed it because my eyes have been compenstating. I have been getting headaches A LOT though and hopefully this will solve the problem. I just really hope the frames I picked aren't hideous and that I will not hate them in a month... even though I am not liking the idea of any of it at all. Finally, today I went and played poker with some of our friends here and I was big stack and kicking ass and went and messed it up. I have been choking a lot lately. I get all cocky when I get big stack and I really need to tone my game down and not eff things up.
Well, that is it for me... I am going to go get in the pool now and relax with my book and a beer. Later.

No comments: