Friday, July 25, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes

I love LOVE shoes. I wish I had infinite amounts of money to buy tons of shoes that would sit all pristine and beautiful in their own room. Alas, I have none of that. Shoes make me happy though. I don't care if they are cheap or expensive as long as they are cute and look awesome. Not all are comfortable and so that really isn't a criteria. I think every single pair I have owned have left some sort of mark on my totally scarred up feet but it is all worth it.
Okay, so I have a subscription to Instyle magazine but I am not knowledgable about fashion, etc, except for what I like. I rarely read the articles and usually I pick it up one time to flip through it all and dog ear the pages with stuff I like and then it goes in the mag bin. Well, after a disasterous shoe shopping experience the other day I picked up the latest issue of Instyle (with Rhianna on cover) and began my flipping and I found myself only looking at the shoes. Here are a few of my favorites which I am going to try and find in similar knock offs because I just can't afford $690 for some pumps that the dogs may or may not eat all the sequins off of anyway.

MY FAVORITE:
Miu Miu Sequined Pump (P.167)

Notable Mentions:
Sam Edelman Xila (p.106)

Christian Louboutin Suede Pumps (P.202)

No comments: