Friday, June 5, 2009

Summertime

My first year of teaching down!! It has been quite the year. There were a lot of frustrating times and a lot of rewarding ones too. I really was reluctant to switch to this profession but now that I have I am glad to no longer sit at a desk everyday. I am glad I don't have to worry about snacks and keeping myself busy because I have no time to eat regular meals much less snack and there is never an end to all the things I need to finish. Even now that school is out for the summer I have lots of things to still complete. It is crazy what teachers are expected to do in a day and a year respectively. I don't know how long I will stay doing this or if it will stick and I never go back to Engineering only time will tell. I do have the benefit of knowing that for all the bullshit I have to deal with the grass isn't any greener on the otherside. I do plan on getting my master's degree in math. Adam will be completing is MBA shortly and I just can't go with him having a higher degree than me for long. Okay, I have ran out of time to keep rambling. I will try and update on my summer reading lists and my pool/tan time logged! Reading Laurell K Hamilton's Skin Trade right now. Darn good if you like supernatural crime novels. Woot!

No comments: