Monday, May 10, 2010

Okie Dokies

I was gonna sit down and blog the other night but then my want to just broke.  I have been either doing a lot of stuff to get ready to move or avoiding the lots of stuff to do to move.  So now I am avoiding the papers I have to grade and did this fun little survey instead.  I will let you in to the craziness that is my head as soon as I can but until then suck on this... (stolen from another blog):


A to Z of Me

A. AREA CODE: 254
B. BED SIZE: King. Adam sleeps diagonal most of the time and then we have the three
C. CHORE YOU HATE: Cleaning of any kind, toilets, windows, floors… no thank you.
D. DOG’S NAME: Mac, Princess & Bubbles
E. ESSENTIAL “START THE DAY!” ITEM: Coffee or Iced Tea (unsweet) – something with some caffeine
F. FAVORITE COLOR: Blue or Pink
G. GOLD OR SILVER: Silver… or white gold.  The yellow stuff looks trashy to me.
H. HEIGHT: 69 inches
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I used to play the clarinet/bass clarinet but I probably don’t know the fingering now
J. JOB: High School Math Teacher
K. KIDS: The jury is out on this.  I go back and forth and so does Adam although he mostly leans towards the no kids verdict.  He likes to have play money and play freedom.
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: I will be homeless come 28May but then I will be transitioning to my new home in Korea with the hubby.
N. NICKNAME: Meg, Megs & Meggie (you have to be pretty damn special to get away with shortening or changing my name, Megan is pretty easy to say).
M. MOM’S NAME: Ann
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I had a hernia surgery when I was four.
P. PET PEEVE: Liars, One-uppers, insincerity, impatience
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: “I'm going to be a great film star! That is, if booze and sex don't get me first.” - Cabaret
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY? Righty
S. SIBLINGS: One younger brother, Nick
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: 0700, give or take 18 minutes
U. UNDERWEAR: I like the body by Victoria boy shorts they feel like second skin and they have rubber instead of elastic so they stay up!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: Eggplant, cooked spinach & carrots (I like them raw though), and maybe some others.
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I hate being late and usually I am there extra early.
X. XRAYS YOU’VE HAD: Teeth, Ankle (when Adam fell off the roof on me), back and neck for insurance approval
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Spinach Artichoke dip, lasagne… I am not a very good cook but I am a very good eater.
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: Whales, sea otters, puffins (can you tell I am from the PNW?) and monkeys.

No comments: