Britt over at *~Tales from a Sailor's Soul Mate~* gave me this award a week ago or so and I am just now finding the time to post it and pass it along.
This one is super easy... tell 7 things about myself and then pass it on.
1. I take my coffee with no sugar but enough creamer (fat free vanilla on most days) to make it creamy colored. I have a weak spot for a well made peppermint mocha. *drool*
2. I love dark chocolate... and anything caramel. (I had a guy back in my Engineering days that would bribe me to help him with his CAD work with dark chocolate bars.)
3. I love boy bands and bad pop music.
4. I love anything with a vampire in it going back to Anne Rice's vampires.
5. I am usually reading at least 2 books at a time (right now I am reading Pride and Prejudice and Spider's Bite)
6. Classical Music doesn't relax me but motivates and keeps me focused.
7. Boise State Broncos and all of their fans make me angry especially since the fans only like them because they are successful right now... can we say FAIR WEATHER? I remember a time when they sucked. GO VANDALS!
Now Tag You Are It - -
Erin at Every Branch - Fellow Teacher
Rebekah at Becky's Blog - one of my IRL buddies
Bella at A Whole New World (typing the name of her blog totally has me singing the song from Alladin)- She is just damn funny.