Friday, November 19, 2010

MFF #22


If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?


Internet and my iPad

If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

Bleu Cheese - I love that it is so unique plus it has one of my favorite things: CHEESE

If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own? 

Yorkies, I love these little stubborn dogs.  I have three now and I think if my hubby would let me I would have a whole herd of them.

If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?

I would pick Channing Tatum for my hubby - he plays a good soldier (can I say type casting?) and has similar coloring (ha!) to my husband... they don't really look alike, and I would pick Joanna Garcia to play me... she is spunky and I like her.

What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)? 

I put a stamp on the envelope to send in my grad packet - fingers crossed because I really want to go to my Alma Mater to get a Master's of Arts in Teaching Mathematics but my undergrad GPA wasn't stellar but I am hoping my career achievements overshine that little blemish.

3 comments:

L. said...

Good luck with your grad school stuff--fingers crossed over here!

Mrs. F said...

Oooo, Tatum Channing is HOT, good one! And good luck with Grad School, I can't imagine them saying no to you!!

Tiffany Dirks said...

Super Helpful! I have been wanting to do that desperately! Now i will give it a try!