Monday, November 8, 2010

Tag - I'm It!

Okay, I got this last week but, again, haven't had time to post it.

I was tagged by one of my favorite new bloggers, new military wife and fellow South Korean habitant, Adrienne over at Right Here Right Now... even if she is all the way up north and we may not ever get to meet but who knows.

Here is the rules of the game:
1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award. {see above}
2. Answer the awesome questions {Listed Below}
3. Pass it along to newbie blogs or Blogs that are new to you that you absolutely love...don't forget to share why you picked them! {Listed Even Further Below}
4. Leave the recipients a note telling them about the award.

1) What is the one thing you love treat yourself to ...that you rarely do?

I really don't know a good answer to this one.  I like to treat myself as often as I can... I love massages and pedicures and even though they have been a whole lot less than back home when Audrie and I were pampered all the freaking time.

2) What Book have you read that has just opened your eyes or touched you deeply?

Okay, although I love to read I don't really read books that are deep or thoughtful.  I like to stick with young adult novels that let me escape and are easy to read.

3) If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?

A pumpkin latte - mostly because I would literally kill for one at this very moment.

4) What celebrity do you ever get mistaken for?

None, I am ABSOLUTELY an original.

5) Where is Waldo?

With your mom.

{TAG YOU'RE IT!}

I am picking these fabulous people because they are my Tweeples! Love them!
and always MommyTaco

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Tag, your it on my blog! :)

http://talesfromasailorssoulmate.blogspot.com/2010/11/another-one.html