Monday, November 8, 2010

MFF #20 (AGAIN, this is late)

Okay, we have been busy 'round here.  I can't seem to find time to do much but eat, sleep, teach (and all things teachery) and repeat.  I have a minute so I am making time for my MFF because I know y'all have been holding your breath for mine and I want you to exhale.  So, take a deep breath and read on my friends.

Thanks to wifeofasailor for the questions every week. If you are new to the game and want to play just click on the button.


Here are this week's questions:


A different twist on last week’s question. This week, the first question is: what’s the nicest thing a MILSPOUSE has ever done for you? 

Oh boy! One of my bestest friends is MommyTaco, as you all may know.  We have known each other since before either of us were milspouses (I was kinda sorta her supervisor and we took yoga classes together and gossiped about our coworks on IM - oh! and ate a TON of Taco Box and Mexican food {enchiladas with an egg on top - *drool*}).  She is a great person to lean on and commiserate with and we share the same sense of sick twisted humor which always help when ranting and raving about the silly things we have to deal with and the silly people we put up with.  Anyway, one year we made a joke about how we would send each other flowers on military spouse appreciation day because even if no one else appreciated us we could at least appreciate each other.  This was way in advance of the "holiday" but on the day of I got called to the office of the school and their were flowers were waiting for me from MommyTaco.  It was so sweet and I was such an ass for forgetting our promise.  She is always there for me and never fails to send me flowers to cheer me up.

How often do you drive faster than the speed limit?

Being that I drive in Korea never... I have to have my response time as long as possible.  It is like Grand Theft Auto on these mean streets.  Now, back in the US I have to drive with cruise control all the time because I have a lead foot and I have a had a few tickets... and quite a few warnings.

Did you have a nickname in school? If so, what was it?

My BFF in college, Kate, called me Bitchass and I called her Mofo (she even had a sweatshirt with it printed on it) and we would use those names when we played Jeopardy! on the SNES.  But no nickname other than that except the variation on my name.

If your life was a book, what would the title be and how would it end?

Oh I don't know but I would hope it starts off fast, is hot and racy in the middle is over 400 pages and ends well.  Throw in a lot of hot shoes and I would be a happy camper.

Look back (in your planner if you have one) to September 14th… what did you do that day?

It was a Blue day at school so I taught Algebra 2, 6th Grade Math and Geometry for 8th Grade as well as prepped for one period.

No comments: