Thursday, July 28, 2011

MFF #51

How is it Friday already?  The days seem to come faster here in Korea... maybe because America is almost a day behind me.  Ugh!  Anyway, it is the last Friday in July, which SUCKS, I am not ready to return to the classroom.  One more week and then I put back on my teacher hat (part-time) to get ready for the new school year that starts for us on the 22nd.  Go see Wife of a Sailor to read more answers an to play, too.

Facebook or Twitter?

I use them both equally and have different sets of "friends" on both.

Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?
Oh it really depends on my mood.  I love them both.  I especially love Double Decker tacos and my ABSOLUTE fave is Cheesy Gordita Crunch.

Gardening or crafting?
If I HAD to choose I would say crafting because I am a knitter but I am NOT crafty.  I have a BLACK thumb so never in a million years could I be a gardener.

Fruit or vegetables?
Bacon.  Oh that isn't a choice? Huh.  I really don't know because I am picky about both fruits and vegetables but I guess I like more fruits than vegetables.

Motorcycle or bicycle?

Bicycle.  Motorcycles scare me because they kill people.  Plus, bicycles are a good workout and one of the  best "dates" I have ever been on had a nice bike ride on the Coastal Trail in Anchorage.

7 comments:

Sespi said...

I don't know what a cheesy gordita crunch is, but it sounds delicious! I need to hit up Taco Bell soon.

Sailor's Valentine said...

Haha! Bacon! I love that answer! OOO, a double decker taco. That sounds good right about now! :)

I found you via the Milspouse Friday Fill in link up!

Uncork and Unwined said...

Haha, I have a BLACK thumb too! I just answered and posted my MFF and put the same thing!

Unknown said...

We call Bacon "meat candy" at our house.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog... I am following you now. And I added your blog button to my scroller :)

I hope I have a semi green thumb, but we will see whenever I can actually try to do a garden... but I may just stick to the farmers markets lol

Anonymous said...

Bacon, I bet it was breathtaking to ride on a bike up in Anchorage! I've always wanted to visit Alaska!

It's a Dog Tag Wife Life said...

Bahahaha, I read the bacon comment and almost spit out my wine (that counts for a fruit, right). In our house we think bacon should be it's own food group.