Thursday, December 16, 2010

MFF #25

Ugh... another week down... but at least today is the last day of school for 2010 and I don't have to see another student for 2 weeks! Woo Hoo!


What is the best gift you have ever received or given?


I gave my mother-in-law a charm bracelet with engraved boy heads on it. One for each of her grandsons. They each had the boys' names and birthdates on them and then there was a big heart engraved with her anniversary. I hope the family continues to add to it. My grandma had one and she had so many grandkids that the heads were solid around her wrist.

Do you celebrate holidays differently when your loved one is deployed/gone or do you keep tradition?

We don't really celebrate a certain holiday. We use the time to be with family and I do that if he is around or not. My family are my lifeline and I need them near to "recharge my batteries" every now and again.

If you celebrate Christmas, do you put an angel, star or something else on the top of your tree?

We don't celebrate Christmas but I love the smell of a Pine Tree.

What are your three favorite websites?

thinkgeek.com, megandubyuh.blogspot.com and facebook

On your man do you prefer… boxers, briefs or boxer briefs? Or commando?

Underwear in general... Commando is just nasty.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I just discovered thinkgeek the other day. I love it!