Thursday, January 13, 2011

MFF #26

I am so glad that this is back on... Mostly I love that people are reading my blog. HA!  Go on and check out Wife of a Sailor to play or read others answers... you won't be disappointed.

What are you looking forward to most in 2011?

Having my hubby around without the threat of him deploying or being sent to school.  Just him and me and all of our weird quirks and communication failures! I.CAN.NOT.WAIT!

What is something random you do on a boring night when your significant other is away?

I can't think of anything "random" since most of what I do is random.  But when he is away for a night, I typically eat a dinner that he wouldn't want (Breakfast for dinner is usually it... who doesn't love breakfast for dinner? Oh yeah, my husband), then I take an even longer HOT bath with my book and get in bed super early to continue reading my book WHILE watching the TV shows my hubby hates, like Ghost Adventures (although I don't watch that at night... it scares me)... and YES, I can read a book and pay attention to the TV.  I am an award winning multi-tasker.

What has been your greatest adventure as a MilSpouse?

Moving to Korea... and the adventure is getting pretty old right now.  Our house is cold and electricity is WAY TOO expensive.  I am super homesick and the cold is reeking havoc on our cars and they keep breaking down on me even though the one car is in excellent condition.  Totally had a breakdown yesterday when the car wouldn't start (cold killed the battery) and I started crying and clicking my heels in hopes of magically being back "home".  Just homesick.  May have to plan a trip back to the good ole U.S of A sooner than I had anticipated.

What is the ugliest fashion trend you ever bought into (I’d like to make fun of you, so can you please provide a picture as well)?

I don't really buy in to trends and have pretty much always been a fashion disaster since I go for comfortable over anything else (can we say warmup pants).

This is from a few weeks ago when it snowed and we went out with our cameras.  I have succumb to the big hat and puffy vest (to keep warm) trend.

What was the high point of last month?

The high point of last month was when we were told to Stand Down after coming SUPER close to having to be evacuated so that we could resume are regularly scheduled Holiday break.  The rest of the break was a nice relaxing time.

1 comment:

MommyTaco said...

Hang in there, M. My Dad said that the two tours he did in Korea were the coldest two years in all of his 20.