Friday, January 28, 2011

MFF #27 & #28 - I'm Baaack {For today}

I have been taking a bit of hiatus.  My world has been UPSIDE DOWN here.  Seems there is all sorts of shit going on here.  Some things a little bit scary, others frustrating and one just irritating (my alma mater denying my grad school application.  Who the hell do they think they are?).  But I am sick on the couch now so I thought I would get caught up on my MFF's.

So without further adieu:

What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?

What kind of music they like.  Knowing that can tell you a lot about a person and can help you bond.

Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?

I hate surprises... all surprises (although my husband is full of them).  Enough said.

If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?

My hometown, Cle Elum, WA.  It is a great place.

When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

I have a few but usually my iPad (now) and my cuddle pillow... can't sleep without it.

Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.

Nouns? What? I have to come back to this.  Can you use nouns to describe?  Am I being too critical... I think it is the teacher coming out in me.

If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?

Comedies.

What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?

I would love to travel through Europe and Russia... just watched a show on food in Russia and I really want to go there.

Did you have pets growing up?

We had a cat named, Mau Mau, he was awesome.  We got him right after my grandma passes away and had him until I was a Junior or Senior in college.  He was mean but smart.  He even taught himself to use the toilet... I shit you not.

What do you do for exercise?

I go to the fitness center at school and fast walk on the treadmill then do ab work.  I also am taking the after school Dance class at school for the 6-9 graders.

What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?

Can't really say I have received any good "milspouse" advice... I try to stay away from that because it always leads to useless drama.  Adam and I make up our own rules and one of those is to live our lives like we would if he wasn't in the military.  It is how we do our best to stay "normal."

No comments: