Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MFF #29 from a couple weeks ago

Okay, I totally skipped this a couple weeks ago.  Just blew my mind.  I was off of the twitter and just didn't realize.  Anyway, this is my answers to the questions.
  1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
  2. Okay, my weather the week this was posted was COLD. It has been in the teens for weeks. This week it warmed up enough to rain and then snow. Lots of snow and we almost had a snow day.
  3. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
  4. Don't pay interest on credit cards. Either don't use credit cards off or pay the whole balance every month. We aren't very good at this though.
  5. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned?
  6. I had a 1987 Buick Riveria. It was awesome. My dad got it for $500 and it was pimp-a-licious. Had an onboard computer even. Also, it was the car I was driving when I first started dating Adam and it had this ting ting noise that you could hear from blocks away. It sounded like a train was coming.
  7. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in?
  8. What are the top three places in the world you would like to be stationed, and why?
  9. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
  10. ...use acronyms that are longer than the words they abbreviated.

No comments: