Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm a Loser Baby... MFF #33

Just when I think I am back... I am not.  Here are my questions only 4 days late.

During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
Thankfully I work.  Being a teacher is hard stuff too so it really is my focus when he is gone.  Otherwise I watch a lot of trashy tv and movies and talk to my mom on the phone to keep my mind ocupada.

What is your favorite concert you have ever been to?
The Rock Band Live.  I have seen them twice and the first time they made me fall in love with them making them my favorite band and the second time was just as magical.  It helped that both times I was at the gorgeous Gorge Ampitheater in George, Washington (for real town.)

What do you miss most about your “hometown”?
EVERYTHING.  My hometown is small with an elevation higher than the population.  It is nestled in the mountains with many lakes and rivers around it.  It is beautiful and cozy.  Plus, all the people I love the most, with the exception of my hubby, live there or very near.  AND the BEST Mexican restaurant in North America, El Caporal, is there, too.  Tino just makes everything taste magical!

If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support?
First, let's get this straight.  I do not run unless I am being chased by something.  So, I am going to focus on the charity part and I recently have been entranced in a charity for girl's education in oppressive nations that I am drawing a blank on the name at this moment.  It saddens me that in some parts of the world girls and women are not afforded the same rights that we take for granted here in the US.

You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?
Okay, the thought of a savory food gum has always sort of made me sick but for the questions sake I will pretend that it sounds loverly.  I would go with chips and cabbage salsa, chile rellenos with rice and beans, and a Patron margarita on the rocks.

And there you have it folks.  I hope to update soon and catch everyone up.  Crazy busy round here and thankfully Korea being as close to Japan as it is has not been affected by the tragedies of this week.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Hey, you beat me! :-) I just posted my MFF #33 tonight, after returning from our vacation....