Thursday, March 31, 2011

MFF #36


What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share?
I am really interested to read what anyone else puts for this because I honestly have no answer.

If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why?
Absolutely not.  He is a trained soldier who is way better equipped to deal with war zones.  I am not.  I am not even good at holding down the fort sometimes.

Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?
I can't think of anything I have done that embarrasses my husband.  Plenty of things to embarrass myself but not him.

What is your most irrational fear?
Aren't all fears a wee bit irrational?  My biggest fear is failure... I can trace all other fears back to that one.

If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I love Washington.  It has all four seasons and where I grew up even though there was lots of snow it was never too cold or too hot... just right.

Sorry my answers aren't more entertaining this week.

1 comment:

KimberlyInSEA said...

I didn't have an answer for #1 either, so I feel better knowing I wasn't alone.