Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

I feel like jumping in on this one.  Here are my answers and if you want to play head on over by clicking on the pic.




What is your favorite bagel flavor?
I love an Everything Bagel with cream cheese and ham or lox... num!
not my picture

2.  If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Uh... I probably would buy shoes... in fact, I must've had extra money last weekend because I bought three pairs of shoes!
Bought these from VS last weekend. I <3 Shoes!


3.  What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Putting cheese in my eggs... I am on a diet that doesn't let me have cheese that isn't 0% fat and I only had 2% and needed a serious cheese fix.  If you don't know me you need to know I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHEESE... and pickles.  It is what I survived off of in college.
Mmmm... Cheese... (not my pic)


4.  Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
Soft serve all the way.  I worked at DQ for 10 years (All through HS and College) and there is no substituting.
Not my Pic


5.  Are you allergic to anything?
I have seasonal allergies but that's it.  Nothing a little Allegra can't help.
not my pic

Thanks for reading... not go on and hook up with my Let's Play a Game link... it's fun y'all... so go do it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always known I could never work at a place like DQ or Krispy Kreme. I'd be the unhealthiest person in America. :o) But I LOVE me some DQ Blizzards! Especially the Butterfinger ones!!