Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Crazy Dreams

I have always had crazy vivid dreams that I would wake up and totally be able to remember.  Some of them were sexy, some were scary and some involved real life people.  It is always quite fascinating to see the things my subconscious comes up with during the night.

Last night, I had a dream that I was teaching... the kids were being extra rude and then my boss gave me some attitude, I defended my self and then ran to the LAKE(?).  Yep, apparently, I work next to a lake in my dreams. In the dream, this is where I lit an endless summer propane heater and chilled.  Then I woke up.  Weird.

Anyone else have crazy vivid dreams?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Not nearly as vivid as yours. I still remembering talking about your insane dreams in the morning. Boxed wine anyone?

Unknown said...

Yeah, I do not know where my brain gets its ideas. I am going to start blogging them so maybe there is a pattern.
I still remember the details of the boxed wine dream. Weird. weird. weird.