Friday, May 13, 2011

MFF #40

Here is another installment of MFF.  WOO!  Yesterday Blogger was down and today I am so sick but I am powering through, y'all.


Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day?

I am going with Wedding Day.  Homecoming day was good but just part of our life not a big life changing event.

Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military?

He has wanted to be in the military long before he met me.  He was in ROTC when we met so I really wasn't part of the decision and I knew what I was signing up for... for the most part.

What is your favorite Disney movie and why?

I think it is a toss up between Aladdin and The Lion King.

What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends?

Being that we are in Korea, Adam and I like to go exploring with our cameras.

Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)?

I want to go back to the PNW and be with my friends and family but I don't want to go there, be there for a while and then have to go somewhere else.  Adam has mentioned our next PCS could be to DC and that would be pretty damn cool.

So, there you have it.  If you haven't answered my follower get to know you questions then go do that NOW.

No comments: