Friday, May 27, 2011

MFF #42

Here is the Memorial Weekend edition of MFF.  Go to Wife of a Sailor to read more answers.

Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?
No matter the holiday there are always those who say the meaning is lost.  I think that if it has evolved in to a celebration of family through picnics then that is okay.  I think everyone knows the meaning of the day even if it hasn't touched their lives and whether they outwardly "celebrate" it.

What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?
None.  It is a regular weekend here.  I don't get the day off.

What skill/talent do you wish you had?
I wish I could make up recipes and make everything I cook taste great.

Which came first: the chicken or the egg?
The chicken because I believe in evolution and so I believe that something evolved in to a chicken (actually humans have engineered the chickens we eat today over the last thousands of years) and then that chicken laid an egg.  Boom Science! :D

What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst?
The answer to both of these questions is the same: It's in Korea.  Although having just come from Fort  Hood the fact that it is so small is DIVINE!

No comments: