Thursday, August 25, 2011

MFF #55

First week of school with students is in the BAG! WOO HOO!  Very exciting.  Overall, we have had a much better start to this year than we did this year and the atmosphere is so much more positive and professional... p words that I love to have at my place of work.

Anyway, that's not why you are here... so read on my for my fill in answers for this week and go see wife of a sailor if you are wanting to play along, too.


The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is "I have got to pee". {I drink lots of water.}
Lately, I’ve been craving chocolate because being a teacher is stressful and chocolate is bliss.
Whenever anyone says the word Warshington (Washington pronounces with a midwestern twang), it reminds me of my childhood because that's how my mom pronounces it since she is from Kansas.
The happiest word I know is cheesecake, but it makes me even happier to consume it.
My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love Reality TV.  {I just had a good friend send me this website that does a fantasy reality tv draft/league... awesomeness!}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandma push the clothes in the warsh. My mom eats a sandwrich. I, happily, did NOT pick up those twangs though I've been told I sound Canadian at times... eh?