Monday, September 19, 2011

You Have To Make This: Coffee Cup Choco Cake

Okay, I am a total Pinterest Junkie. I have hundreds of Dessert recipes but usually I don't have all the ingredients or the time/energy to make any of the stuff... until tonight. I saw a recipe for a Coffee Cup Choco Cake. Guaranteed to have warm chocolately goodness in FIVE MINUTES. I had all but the chocolate chips so I thought I would give it a try... and it was sooo sooo good!

Here is the recipe as I made it (The pinterest recipe adds chocolate chips).

4T flour
2T sugar (I used Splenda)
2T cocoa
1 egg
3T Milk
3T Butter, melted
1/4tsp Vanilla

Mix Dry then Wet Ingredients in your coffee cup.
Put in the microwave and cook on High for 3 Minutes.
When the 3 minutes is up DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR... give it a minute or so to finish cooking and set. Otherwise your cake will go from big puffy souffle like to dead... mine was dead.

Here is my "dead" cake in the cup. It was dense and chocolatey and good. I can't wait to add the chocolate chips and make it gooey too. (Oh I had Dove Chocolate... next time.)

I have no clue why my picture imported sideways... it is so weird.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've never seen this before. That's good to know!