Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just for the Hay of It

I stole this from someone who stole it from someone but here is a time suck to get to know me!

1. What time did you get up this morning?
5:40 am. I go to work around 7am so I can be prepared for the students who roll in a little before 8am and so I like to be awake and full of coffee before I get out of the house.

2. How do you like your steak?
medium rare! It has to have some blood in it or else it just tastes like a hockey puck.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
um... I have no clue what it was... Source Code, I think.

4. What is your favourite TV show?
What TV show isn't my favorite? I LOVE TV. Friends is my all-time fave though and The Big Bang Theory is always a great one to put on when you don't know what else to watch.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
WASHINGTON STATE. I love that place plus it is where my fam is.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Nada... I know, I know. Bad Megan.

7. What is your favorite food?
Chile Rellenos especially the ones Tino makes at El Caporal

8. Foods you dislike?
Most veggies... unless they go in a salad.  Intestine looks pretty nasty too.

9. Favorite place to eat?
El Caporal for sure!

10. Favorite dressing?
Honey Mustard or Blue Cheese.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Usually I am pimping the beater car since I have the smallest distance to commute and it is a for real Korean Hyundai Elantra... but MY car is still my Nissan Sentra I bought myself for my birthday almost 5 years ago.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Yoga Pants and a Tank Top

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Right now I would go to the US in a heartbeat but if I had just gone to the US then I REALLY want to go to Europe or Africa.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 empty waiting for it to be topped off with Tequila... although I am an optimistic person I just like Tequila.

15. Where would you want to retire?
WASHINGTON STATE... preferably on a body of water... I don't care if it is a lake, pond, ocean, sound, river... whatever.

16. Favorite time of day?
Morning... I can't believe I just wrote that... but the day is so full of promise when you are barely awake and still in your pjs drinking your coffee.

17. Where were you born?
You know this is a question to many security checks for the internets so I will just say that I was born in Kansas and leave it at that.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
HOCKEY!! GO PENS! Although, I love College Football, too.

19. What is your favorite fragrance?
I am really loving Express Love that my husband bought me. It is nummy.

20. What is your favorite face cream?
I am bad and don't wear any... makes my face feel greasy.

21. Favorite baby/kids products?
Um... None since I don't have any kids.

22. People watcher?
Uh, yeah, that is the best part about being out in public.

23. Are you a morning or night person?
Didn't I already answer this??

24. Do you have any pets?
Three Yorkies... again this is a security question... silly Phishers.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Not a damn thing.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
An Architect... until I went to college and an Art TA made me cry so I switched to something with more math, Mechanical Engineering.

27. What is your favorite memory?
Really don't know.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog... cats are such little bitches.

29. Are you married?
Yep! I <3 My Husband, too.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
ALWAYS... most accidents occur within 7 blocks of home. So, short trips are the most dangerous. Buckle up Someone Loves You!

31. Been in a car accident?
Yeah, I have been a few fender benders... a couple were my fault.

32. Any pet peeves?
LOTS... I am a pretty picky person. Here are a few: People sharing ultrasound pictures (I don't want to see your alien baby in utero), Baby Bump pictures, rude people, people who have bad grammar/spelling, people who don't follow posted signs, people who cut in line, people who don't follow directions, When the toilet paper isn't going OVER the roll, when the toothpaste is squeezed in the middle, people who pronounce words wrong, people who correct you when they have no clue what they are talking about (get your facts straight before you open your mouth... or at least do a quick google search)... I could go on but I will stop.

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
ham, mushroom and pineapple OR pepperoni and green pepper

34. Favorite flower?
Calla Lily

35. Favorite ice cream?
HD Dulce de Leche

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell - Cheesy Gordita Crunch is my downfall.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
NONE... Really if you fail you shouldn't be allowed to drive. Period.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Our Business Manager at work about tickets to the Opera

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Any one right now... I miss American Malls.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Never... I am a planner.

41. Like your job?
LOVE IT! Being a teacher is AMAZING... exhausting and frustrating but OH SO WORTH IT.

42. Broccoli?
YUM YUM... one of the few veggies I like.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Going to WA last summer with Adam and chilling with him and my fam.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Adam and some of our Korean friends to eat Dakgalbi

Dakgalbi

45. What are you listening to right now?
The Korean Jets flying over.

46. What is your favorite color?
Pink, or Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?
1 on my back

48. Coffee drinker?
COFFEE ADDICT is more like it.

49. Nicknames?
Yep, I have them but no you can not call me by anything but Megan unless you are my husband, bestie or family.

50. What are you doing next?
Gonna figure out what to eat for dinner... the fridge is looking pretty bare... but after that I will watch some of the new Monday TV (even though it is Tuesday here) and revise my calculus paper.



No comments: