Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Unintended Hiatus

Sorry y'all for my lack of posts.  Life has been CRAZY!  I am back at school working on my graduate degree... plugging along writing papers on how to teach math.  That is WAY harder than learning or even teaching math... let.me.tell.you!

When I am not writing papers about teaching math I am at school teaching math and planning this amazing Pi Day Festival for our school.  It is going to kick butt... it is even complete with Pi Day Royalty!  I am so excited about it.  That day is also Einstein's birthday and we are throwing him a party.  LOVE IT!

Then there is the whole getting ready to move back to the home of the brave and making the most of our last few months here in the ROK.

So, since I have been missing let me know what you have been dying to hear from me about.  Leave me a comment with a question and I will post the answers to get y'all back in the loop!  Can't wait to hear from y'all.

No comments: