Thursday, May 27, 2010

Back on the Coke... Cherry that is.

All right.  I am going try and not boo hoo this post up.  I have a lot of great things coming my way.  Sure, I may be mired in stress right now but it is only temporary.  I am going to focus on the positive things.
  • The book I am reading is soo good.  "Spirit Bound" by Richelle Mead
  • Doggie Daycare totally has worn the puppies out.  They crashed out after making take them for a full recon of the hotel property.
  • The room is small but clean considering that La Quinta is a pet-friendly.
  • Chik-fil-A... enough said.
  • Tomorrow is Friday and the Friday before a long weekend that leads in to the last week of school.
  • The pool is right by my room.
  • I have great friends & marvelous family.  Most of them I get to see in person so super soon.
  • Cherry Coke that I really shouldn't be drinking because it has too much sugar and I would rather eat sugar than drink it... I have an addiction but I have fallen off the wagon.  AGAIN!
  • My husband has been wonderful about sending me pep talks via email.
  • I <3 Trees!  I can't wait to be back in my native PNW and be surrounded by greenery again.
Ha!  I thought this would be hard.  I could go on and on but I am going to leave it at that.
:)
Hasta, MW

No comments: