Here is 99 things that someone somewhere thinks people should do... Let's see how many I have done (they will be bold).
1. Started your own blog - Oh yeah, you are on it right now. LOVE YOU!
2. Slept under the stars - I grew up in WA how do you NOT live there and never have slept under the stars. I think we deport people to CA for that.
3. Played in a band - School Band, I am counting it... I rocked that Bass Clarinet.
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower - why do you think we were sleeping under the stars?
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disney World
8. Climbed a mountain - Uh, grew up in WA... I think a Washingtonian came up with this.
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm - Are there really people who have never done this? I want to meet these people and see if they have lived any part of their life in a hole.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - Yep, this is how I learned to knit!
15. Adopted a child - this is something everyone should do? Not sure if it is for everyone and there for isn't something everyone should do.
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables - Not very good at it but we have grown peppers, and other stuff.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - this isn't safe
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping - One of the perks of having my own pool in my backyard. Miss my pool. :'(
27. Run a Marathon - Oh heck no! I hate running.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language - Rosetta Stone and I are slowly working on Korean.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied - I am truly satisfied with any amount of money as long as I have my friends and family.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - "Shot through the heart and you're to blame. You give love a bad name..."
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance - Not to the hospital, though, my friend in HS's dad was a volunteer fireman and he took the First Aid car to the football games on Friday nights.
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades - I take back the Washingtonian thing there are a lot of East Coast things on here.
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone - Still convinced to this day I broke my thumb on the slide when I was little.
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person - Don't blink or you will miss it. San Antonio is a pretty fun town.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit - A couple class action suits.
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
I got 43/99 but I have never been to Europe and really haven't spent time on the East Coast otherwise I would have totally dominated this list.
What is your score?