Monday, October 25, 2010

MFF#18 (I totally forgot about it on Friday)

I have been busy... can you tell?

Thanks to wifeofasailor for the questions every week. If you are new to the game and want to play just click on the button.

Here are this week's questions:

Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Neither, I just like to sleep so I don't like to get up early or stay up late... I like naps, too.

What makes you jealous?
I really don't know... I don't like things that make me feel bad about myself... like skinny women who brag about not having to workout or watch what they eat... yeah, wait till you are 30, honey.

Have you started Christmas/holiday shopping yet? When will you finish? (There’s only 63 days left!)

Um, no, I am not a good gift giver so I put it off.

What would you have a personal chef make you tonight?
Food... Oh but I have been craving flat enchiladas with a fried egg on top ala New Mexico.  Mmmm.

Where was your first kiss?

On my front porch with my first real boyfriend in the 9th grade.


Sorry, I am not super witty right now.

No comments: