Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Show: Outsourced


I am not even sure how to start this post.  The show is about a weird novelty catalog store that decides to move its call center to India and send the one American employee left to run it.  What he finds is an unknown culture that he proceeds to mock with the other Americans who are there to run call centers and a group of misfits who are caricatures of Indian stereotypes who answer the phones.  I haven't decided if I am offended yet or not but there are funny moments but I can't really see the show lasting very long.  They really need to drop the whole cow is a sacred animal thing because it isn't funny.  Okay, yeah, I am offended by this show.

I would say if you haven't watched this then don't bother.

Random note: I smell spray paint.

No comments: