Friday, March 18, 2011

MFF #34

Please add your Education story after you get done reading my answers.


What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from?

Skype helps... and so does Facebook.  Any little thing works.

What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN?

I am epically bad at giving gifts so I can not even think of a romantic gift I am thought of giving.

Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?

I would encourage my child to do whatever their heart desired.  If my child felt that that it was the right thing for them then I would have them do it.

What is your least favorite bill to pay and why?

All of them... but right now our Energy bill because Korean electricity is so damn expensive I want to cry.

What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse?

Anytime my husband earns an award or promotion or whatever I am proud.  He is an overachiever so I am proud often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute new layout! Looks great:)

Unknown said...

Thanks... I really like it too.