Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Back to the USA

We are back.  We have been super busy.  Got job searching (which has sucked and been incredibly demoralizing), new school term (but never fear I am about 6 months away from my Master's degree), and unpacking galore to do EVERY SINGLE DAY.  But we are here and mom and dad have already spent a weekend in our basement guest suite (sounds fancy, huh?).

Our new house is AWESOME!  We are on 10 acres.  We have deer walking through regularly, a pair of red tailed hawks in our trees, and a POOL that has daylight on it from sunrise to sundown.  I couldn't ask for anything better.  We are about 10 miles from town which is perfect.  It is close enough to get stuff easily but not so close I am tempted to constantly be out... or make a quick Drive Thru run.

The rest of the summer is going to be more of the same so you will probably see me online... especially as Adam heads back to work.  I have a bunch of certification tests AND the Praxis II to study for on top of it all.  Yippee.

Anyway, to close this quick post keep me in your thoughts to get a job... I am a kick butt math teacher and I know someone here will see that and pay me to do what I love!

Now a few pics.





No comments: