Monday, September 13, 2010

30 Days of Me - Day 14

Day 14 is a non-fictional book.

I don't read much non-fiction.  I have a few that I buy with every intention of reading or that I start but never finish (Hilary Clinton's autobiography and both of Barack Obama's books).  I just don't find non-fiction as engaging as fiction.  I think its because I want books to be outlets from the real world and instead non-fiction is still the real world and I have to actually think while reading it.  Boo!
So, I have thought long and hard and have came up with a non-fiction book that I actually read all the way through (even for school I wouldn't finish the whole book).  The book I came up with was A Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank.  I can't even tell you when I read this book... middle school, maybe.  It has been a long time.  Being that I read it from cover to cover means it was a good book... and therefore I HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't read it.

No comments: